The copies must be certified by the issuing body or a notary, court clerk or municipal authority.
1. The Application Form consists of the Personal Information (p. 1), Conditions of Participation and Consumer Information (p.2) as well as the General Terms and Conditions of the MCA Programme (pp.3-4). Please read through all the pages carefully. If you have any questions about the contents please contact us before signing!
3. Once you have read and understood all the information, terms and conditions, sign pages 1 and 2 and send them to us by fax or post.
4. We will check the information to ensure that you comply with the admission requirements. We may contact you to clarify certain points (so be sure to check your emails).
5. We will then send you a confirmation by email that we have received your application. At this point, a contract will be formed between you and the AWA Foreign Trade Academy (the Organizer of the Master's programme).
6. The contract is made subject to you submitting all the documents supporting your application (degree certificates etc.) before the deadline for applications expires on the 31. August. Photocopies of the documents will suffice but they must be certified by an official body.
Should you have any questions concerning the Application Form or these instructions, please contact us.