In order to apply, please ensure you meet the requirements below and then complete the application form on the right. You can find full instructions by clicking on "Application procedure" above.
- A university degree related to law, customs or international trade of at least 180 ECTS points.
- Work experience in customs and trade of at least three years on completion of the Master's course.
Applicants are responsible for ensuring their English is of a sufficient standard. The following is intended as a guide to level of English required. In cases of doubt, please contact the Head of Studies to arrange a language assessment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Recommended level of English:
TOEFL: minimum score:
- paper-based 575
- computer-based 233
- internet-based 88
IELTS: minimum score: 6.5
- The course fee for the MCA programme at Münster University is 19,800 euros.
- The course fee can be paid in a maximum of three instalments of 6,600 euros each.
- A single payment prior to the start of the course will entitle you to a 5 percent discount (= 18,810 euros).